※Please see Top for resent news.
- 2016/01/29: Our paper Optimization for Inconsistent Split Feasibility Problems has been published on Taylor & Francis Online.
- 2016/01/05: We wish you a very happy New Year!
- 2015/11/03: Our paper “Distributed Convex Optimization Algorithms and Their Application to Distributed Control in Peer-to-Peer Data Storage System” (PDF) has been accepted for publication in Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis: Special Issue-Dedicated to Wataru Takahashi on the occasion of his 70th birth day.
- 2015/08/03: Our paper “Optimization for Inconsistent Split Feasibility Problems” (PDF) has been accepted for publication in Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization. This is the first paper to deal with the inconsistent multiple-set split feasibility problem and to provide a compromise solution in a novel and useful way (excerpt from reviewer's comments). Please see PDF file of the paper.
- 201５/07/11: The programming contest team Theory of Computing Lab. composed of our students is decided to participate in ACM-ICPC Asia Regional Contest 201５. The team won 19th prize in the ACM-ICPC Domestic Preliminary Contest 201５.
- 2015/05/16: Our article “Parallel computing subgradient method for nonsmooth convex optimization over the intersection of fixed point sets of nonexpansive mappings” (PDF) has been accepted for publication in Fixed Point Theory and Applications. This article proposes a parallel subgradient method for minimizing the sum of nondifferentiable, convex functions over the fixed point sets of nonexpansive mappings and studies its convergence properties for the two step-size rules, a constant step size and a diminishing step size. Please see PDF if you are interested in the article.
- 2015/01/20: Our article “Acceleration method for convex optimization over the fixed point set of a nonexpansive mapping” has now been published in the following paginated issue of Mathematical Programming: Volume 149, Issue 1 (2015), Page 131-165.
- 2014/11/05: Our article, “Acceleration Method Combining Broadcast and Incremental Distributed Optimization Algorithms,” has been published online in SIAM Journal on Optimization (Vol. 24, Issue 4).
- 2014/10/29: Our paper entitled Distributed Iterative Methods for Solving Nonmonotone Variational Inequality over the Intersection of Fixed Point Sets of Nonexpansive Mappings published in Pacific Journal of Optimization can be seen in Open Access (until 30 Nov).
- 2014/09/30: We can see the final version of the paper Acceleration of the Halpern Algorithm to Search for a Fixed Point of a Nonexpansive Mapping.
- 2014/09/01: Professor Iiduka received the 4th Research Encourage Award from the Operations Research Society of Japan.
- 2014/04/26: We held a videogame party with Prof. Iiduka's sons.
- 2014/01/13: We can see online our paper Acceleration method for convex optimization over the fixed point set of a nonexpansive mapping published in Mathematical Programming.